Monday, June 28, 2010

Lots of travel

I hope I can get pictures on here soon. I went to park city manti and a golf course half way up parleys. I am sleeping but I had s0oooo much fun! It was nice to go down to the pageant and have fun watching our church history unfold. A really cool experiance happened. There was this protestor guy who was telling us that we needed to denounce joespeh smith etc. Well he was acroos the street we needed to cross to get to the car. THere was about 200 of us waiting to cross. Well as we begin to cross the group of us break out in the song praise to the man so we wouldnt have to listen to the protestor well so here we are singing and walking and the protestor is speaking but no words were coming out. It was wonderful. What the power of song can do.

Stefen and I are doing fabulously! I hope something comes soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment