Sunday, September 26, 2010

Where O' where has the time gone?

Well I get married in 13 days! I cant believe it! I have been Soooooo bad a blogging lately. So after we get married were going down to southern Utah for our honeymoon. It will be a blast. I am really excited. We will then move to Arizona on the 26th of november and I am pretty depressed about that but I guess there is not alot I can do about that. I just have to make the best of it and pretend I like (who knows maybe I will)

I have been working like crazy! And I know know how I feel about that! I am pooped all the time and all I want to do it sleep. But I guess we cant get everything can we?

I had to work this morning yes on a sunday unfortunatly and I hit a poor racoon on my way to work. I was pretty depressed about it and I dont know how I feel about it yet. I can tell you I had a massive panic attack and started crying like a big Ol' baby. Yes I know it was just a racoon but it was so sad It had a family and everything... I think I may go try to find the thing!



I hope you are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment